Do you guys open cases?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like title says do you open cases? And had you already luck to get something cool from it? Idk I'm probably just unlucky and got nothing good dropped till yet. Maybe you have some tactics that helps to get good items from cases 😀

• Sometimes I open them but other than that I just keep them in my inventory until I do trade them or I just delete them.
    You can't really trade them unless you have a ton of cases so if you aren't going to open them or sell it for a couple of cents you can either keep them until you open them or keep them until you have enough to trade.

Comment

• There is no way to get something useful dropped. Only Negev shit. Best way to sell all cases and buy a skin from marketplace. This will be much more cheaper, trust me

Comment

• yeah true you dont get so good thing xd

Comment

• I do not open cases, it's too hard to win something very good.

Comment

• I have to admit, I have a few accounts, and on my main, I open cases a lot, I think I pumped about £300 into the game before I got anything decent back (a decent knife) I mean, it would be cheaper to just buy a knife, but after my first knife, it was maybe £6 later I got a second one, then ran down my street screaming (I live in a very quiet and enclosed neighborhood)

I find that if you are willing to put a lot of money in, it will most of the time pay off, unless you are like super unlucky, but if you are lucky you only need to put a little bit of money into the game to get something good.

(Also a little side note, I have a suspicion that this is REAL, but only an IDEA
            LONG ANSWER; I used to play CoD a lot back in you youth, and I found a bit of code that meant that when you opened the supply package things, the higher your level, or prestige the more chances you are to get a better thing, so the game rewards people who play more, because of my smurf accounts, I have a feeling this is the same for CS:GO, because on my main, if I open boxes I get some pretty damn decent stuff, yet on my smurfs, I get a tone of shit like negev's a and 2p Deagle skins and crap, so I feel your level, and possibly rank goes into what you get from the boxes

SHORT ANSWER; As in popular FPS game I believe your level and rank increase the changes what you get from cases.

Comment

• I bought one and got some crap and decided not to buy it again and just buy a skin if I ever really want. None of them really interest me though so yeah

Comment

• i decided to open some cases a while ago (about 38€ spent in Keys), the stuff i pulled out had a total value of 5€, never doing it again^^

Comment

• Originally posted by DER TREME View Post
                  i decided to open some cases a while ago (about 38€ spent in Keys), the stuff i pulled out had a total value of 5€, never doing it again^^
                  Valve are just scammers

Comment

• Originally posted by Poro View Post

Valve are just scammers
                    so true, at least you get that feeling that its rigged when you open cases -.-

Comment

• yeah they scam alot those tards

Comment

Working...
                      X