• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	610.2 KB
ID:	51

FOREWORD

Hello community! My name is Hentai also known as Hentai Lord or remembermyhentai. Im bol scripts maker and also I'm really beloved into MMORPG games. And in this In-Depth guide i will try to tell you as much as possible about this beautiful and very cool MMORPG named "Blade & Soul". This guide will contain very alrge amount of information from start of the game to the each class PVP guides. The guide is still in progress and i will make new parts every day i guess if i can. So lets start and enjoy reading~

GUIDE SUBJECTS

I. Intro
    Part 1. Why u should play BNS. Game Interface, Character creation

I. Intro
    Part 1. Why u should play BNS?

So, if u are totally newbie to MMORPG genre let me tell u about this flawless type of games. Its like RPG but its worldwide and u interact with another gamers (KAPPA). The thing is that I can divide MMORPG games into 4 parts: 1. PvP (Player vs Player) 2. PvE (Player vs Envir.) 3. Craft/gathering and the last but not the least 4. Economy.
    Let me give my own score to implementation of these 4 parts in BNS:

1. PvP - 5 / 5. Its true. The main thing i have to mention is that PvP in BNS is balanced pretty well due to Balanced Arena (i will tell u about in another part of this guide about PvP In-Depth) and class balance. Every class have its own sustain skills, buffs, defensive mechanics and etc. So there is no "OP" class and ordinary class partition as in another MMORPGs. In Korea BNS assigned as very popular cybersport compete discipline~

2. PvE - 4/5. Decent, but still not perfect. The dungeons mechanics is intuitive u can even pass through most of the dungeons alone. Cross-server dungeon makes your life easier so u dont need to seek for CP or wait some guys near the dungeon to assemble into a team and go in. Sometimes dungeons lack of epicness and mechanics like in WoW or Lineage but its only happens to side dungeons. Others will take your eyes for hours of spectating very atmospheric ambiance and argh i just should stop talking and show u a picture for example.:
    Spoiler: 

3. Craft/gathering - only 2/5. Yeah if you are the true crafter i think u will be little bit disappointed by new craft system in BNS where u firstly inspect needed ingredient and then u just make offer in your craft guild for some amount of money. Its very "light" system of crafting so some of players who like to gather stuff and master the craft art doesnt like BNS.

4. Economy - 4/5. Decent auction house which will be used to find out most of ingredients u will need for weapon morphs, to get some gold and etc. Very loyal system towards non-donate players, the possibility to sell your gold for ingame shop tokens. No balance/economy breaking items in ingame shop.

5. "The why" from Hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just look at this cute characters, tits, hot butt and supah dynamic combos (and tits huehue). Isnt it exciting?

Character creation and game interface

So once u startin the game there are PIN-code window will appear, firstly u need to create your own PIN (WARNING: u will need to use this PIN everytime u enterin the game and dont share this code to prevent some scam actions regarding to your account) PIC RELATED:
    Spoiler: 

After u pass this window we can finally start to fall deep into this world. But if u dont have any character u need to create one (THX CAPTAIN). Okay, let me show u some startup game interface buttons and functions PIC RELATED:
    Spoiler: 

Lets start to learn BNS GUI a little bit:
    1. Quit button
    2. Game settings
    3. Information board frame with latest news (events, patches and etc.)
    4. Your selected character
    5. The list of your characters including their names, server (right bottom corner), level and class icon.
    6. VIP status expiration date
    7. Change character appearance (requires certificate item from ingame shop)

8. Change nickname (requires certificate item from ingame shop)
    9. Add additional slot for new character (requires certificate item from ingame shop)
    10. Shop

11. Start game button
    12. About developers

As u can see the character selection window is very laconic, also u can rotate your character and even zoom in to take a better look at these two spherical and sexy... eyes ;D Time to create your first character, press "Create character" button:

The window changes and we see that we can choose one of four races exists in blade and soul. Choose whatever you like, same to class. Let me tell you how to create beautiful character:

Class difficulties list by hentai:
    Easy: summoner, warlock
    Mid: Lyn SM, Blade Master, destroyer
    Hard: Kung fu master, force master

Spoiler: 

So if u want really beautiful character you have 2 ways to act: first is to take more proportional body preset from Body tab and then change head stuff and the second way to deal with it it just to create the whole body.

How to create beautiful and proportional body:

Height proportions:
    Spoiler: 

Other body proportions:
    Spoiler: 

<to be continued>

CHANGELOG

26.04 first release - "Why u should play BNS added"
    Attached Files

• it looks really promising
    i cant wait till its completly done

Comment

• Yeah, just started playing bns and it's good to see guide here

Comment

• this game looks very adventures love to play it

Comment

• oh nice game.can you please explain me shortcut key of this game?

Comment

• This game looks very promising and addictive

Comment

• Bns is realy nice game but my pc is to crap for good graphik :/

Comment

• What would you need for like almost perfect graphic

Comment

• it looks interesting

Comment

• Waiting for continue

Comment

• any update on guide ?