Overwatch

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so yesterday began open beta testing this game, and then all at once, like me, Rushed to play it, because this action will continue all throughout the week. I have a new computer that has allowed me to evaluate this game at maximum settings, but about the graphics later. What can we say about this game? In fact it is a first person shooter, we have the skills that are unique to each character (which is logical).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	83gH79jqlBk.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	78

There are only two modes of play, but due to the fact that one of them is divided into two submodes (attack / defense), we have three modes. The first mode is the capture and hold points, we have the area on the floor, contoured neat square in which to stand for capturing. The second mode is that we need to push / push forward not give incomprehensible cart, so she went to stand next to her, and that she should be stopped, respectively, to make the living crap all around.

Name:	Reaper-(Overwatch)-Overwatch-Blizzard-фэндомы-3078219.jpeg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	80

That is, a variety of Overwatch mode doesn't shines, but Blizzard have taken a variety of maps, they are really a lot and variety not only in texture but also in the construction of maps, there are multi-level maps where the expanse snipers, there are single-level, where all his strength show tanks and so on. The main thing is something Blizzard have thought it over textures, play nice eye, everything is beautiful, everything is bright, stylish and still most pleased crumbling railing.

Just amused ultimates characters, some personal ult's is essentially a aim or wh, but in any case, will you win or not depends on your skill, because in this game your lvl is not growing, buying things you can not, they do not exist, so all tied to the hands where you grow. Of course, I yesterday saw a couple of people who ran with aim, but these people I do not quite understand, the user that they are used with a light feeding the proximity fly ban, and people who write such content certainly consider themselves immortal, because only with Blizzard mess I certainly did not want to.

Name:	x5WDEP14-Kg.jpg
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	84

At the moment the game is paid, and it is necessary to buy, but Blizzard still hesitating to make it frishnoy or not. In any case, I advise you to play it at the moment Overwatch is the most vivid and beautiful representative of a mixture of shooter and mobs.

By the way if you have not noticed that the most "attention" Blizzard was paid to widow butt.

Name:	T46379MVEso.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	79

Name:	Widowmaker-Overwatch-Blizzard-фэндомы-3048300.png
Size:	446.5 KB
ID:	81

Name:	Widowmaker-Overwatch-Blizzard-фэндомы-3052479.jpeg
Size:	356.9 KB
ID:	82

• very effective

Comment

• hmmmm nice u can do avatars ? for Osu!

Comment

• Who knows ^_^

Comment

• 128x128 / 88kb maximum anime avatar if u can

Comment

• Awesome game tbh my brother bought us 2 closed beta key and we spammed the shit out of it

Comment

• last one image is really nice
              good view point xD

Comment

• Well, I didn't have played this game, but I saw gameplays and It's nice.

Comment

Working...
                X