Overwatch on the controller

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While still open beta decided to compare PC and not PC versions, the good friend has the Xbox.
    Visual differences could not be noticed from the PC to the naked eye. It looks game is great, but most importantly, the frame rate stable at 60 frames per second, for the competitive multiplayer shooter is necessary. Recycle interface, as is the case with Diablo III, was not required, and is familiar with the PC-version of the orient people instantly, while a novice will not have to spend a lot of time to master, because the visual and contextual elements are still evident and easy to use.
    How much more comfortable to play Overwatch with the controller? The answer to this question greatly depends on the character, but in general there are no problems. Absolutely clear that controlling such characters as Genji, Tracer, Handzo McCree and you will not be able to do the same miracles that the keyboard and mouse, but do not forget that your opponents are in the same situation. A support such as an angel and symmetry, as well as those who do not need pinpoint accuracy to kill the enemy, for example, Winston, Reinhardt and Krysavchik controlled with a gamepad is perfect.

Developers definitely realized that a different way of managing a major impact on gameplay, so made some changes in the balance of the game. The first thing you notice, especially in the protection of an object - the turret is clearly become less effective. Is the cause of reduced damage or weakened target tracking, I find it difficult to say. When playing for symmetry, I noted that the protective turrets nice deter enemies, but do not kill so quickly. Teammate who choose Torbjorn also coped well with the defense. Bastion, on the contrary was, as always, is fatal for a second cracking down on opponents who are not fortunate enough to stick his nose out of the corner, so if raised to the extent of plump bearded turret you are not satisfied, it is possible to become her.
    Whatever it was, I hasten to assure you that on the consoles Overwatch feels great. It's the same bright, dynamic team game with lots of unique characters. The pleasure it can deliver, regardless of whether the controller in your hands or a mouse, and again, as in the case of Diablo III, each version of the game can give a very special experience. The choice here depends on your personal preferences.

• nice very nice

Comment

• good idea

Comment

• Always felt like fps were better played with mouse mostly due to accuracy and faster reflexes

Comment

• Well, Rocket League - for example - I prefer to play with a controller. By the way, I prefer in FPS games to use the mouse, because I have better accuracy (like Sashasaur said).

Comment

• i played once challanger promo using bol and instead pressing spacebar for combo i pressed gas pedal on my logitech racing controller
            this was a nice feeling i could only recommend it
            and yeah i won this promo xD

Comment

Working...
            X