• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We wanna that our member feel that they are a part of community
    so Introduce yourself and tell maybe someting about your favourite games

• I gonna start:

Hello Community,
    I am Big Fat Corki and im 25 years old.
    I like to play League of Legends, CS:GO, BF:4, SW:BF and BnS.

Comment

• hi
      im 24 years old Poro xD
      i really enjoy playing league, csgo, bns and warcraft tft

Comment

• Hello

I am Hi Im HideOnBush and im 18 years old.
        I like to play League of Legends , CS GO And Other Stuff
        If you want to Contact me or try to play with me add Hi Im HideOnBush on the EUNE server

Comment

• hello guys it is good o see u around ............i am new here and expecting lots of joy ..........

Comment

• Hi there. I like League of Legends and other on line games. I know some programming too... Even i have done some little test games :-)
            Give us more of the Lua programming course, please!

Comment

• Hello my favourite games are call of duty ghosts, counter strike 1.7 and some football games

Comment

• Why hello there!
                My name is Alex but most of my family and friends call me Sasha so feel free to.
                I'm 22 years old and I like to play league of legends and overwatch so far. I just bought CS:GO and might just give it a try.

Comment

• Hello
                  My name is RafaƂ and im 19 years old.
                  I'm form Poland and i love rhythmics games
                  I play Osu! already 8 years and i'm #55 in world #6 in country
                  Nick Astar

Comment

• I am from Bangladesh.I want play this game.

Comment

• Hello! My name is Cameron, I'm 19 and from Notthinghamshire England, I love a lot of games, some of my favorites are League of Legends, CS:GO, WoW, Dark Souls (1,2,3) and I'm just getting into Battle Borne (it's pretty good) I'm a Chef, but also part of the North England Laser Tag global teams, having played multiple championships in England, America, and Australia, I'm house mates with a very popular programmer (can't say his name for obvious reasons) and I have a cat named Yoshimitsu (he's an absolute ass hat)

I'm a very humorous guy, I like to make people laugh, so hopefully I can get a few smiles while I'm here, and play some epic games with you guys. Feel free to message me.

Comment

• Hello o/
                        My name is Arthur and I hvae 16 years old. Since I was 5 I love to play games. My favorite game is Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
                        I had played Minecraft, LoL, Dota, CF, Rocket League and a lot of games. I prefer FPS games..
                        I don't know something to put here, but I'm a nice guy :3
                        Oh, and I want to make friends here

Comment

• Hey guys
                          My name is Bryan, I'm age 32 and love FPS Games. I mainly play CS:GO but also Play TF2.

Comment

• I gonna start:

Hello Community,
                            I am Crazy Eminem and am 21 years old.
                            I like to play League of Legends, BF:4, SW:BF , Fifa

Comment

Working...
                            X