No announcement yet.

Let's play guess a game

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so yeah guys like title says we gonna play here guess a game.
    someone writes story of game and who guess it correctly can write story of other game and etc.

  • i will start cause i can

    after six years you just came home to see your best friend. He wanted to show you something in his lab that he was working on...
    it has something to do with time travel

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BigFatCorki View Post
      after six years you just came home to see your best friend. He wanted to show you something in his lab that he was working on...
      it has something to do with time travel
      Ok, that Quantum Break.
      Next: The most famous game about a bald man.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hihiska View Post

        Ok, that Quantum Break.
        Next: The most famous game about a bald man.
        well this was fast. Its Hitman

        Okey next one game is about real man xD
        he is always smoking cigar and he can also piss in WC. Also he likes to abuse aliens and yeah he is really funny

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BigFatCorki View Post

          well this was fast. Its Hitman

          Okey next one game is about real man xD
          he is always smoking cigar and he can also piss in WC. Also he likes to abuse aliens and yeah he is really funny
          Its Duke Nukem)

          Next: Its game about 1-4 very pretty mage, over 8 "elements" and ̶v̶a̶m̶p̶i̶r̶e̶ Vlad.

          Comment


          • is it magica ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BigFatCorki View Post
              is it magica ?
              Yearh, it is

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hihiska View Post
                Yearh, it is
                okey, in the next game you try to survive vs zombies in a huge city that getting explosed by gouvernement in next days. There are a lot of possible gun modification and hell yeah you can fight vs zombies with dildo. fucking dildo, is it not awesome ?

                Comment


                • dead rising. okay in this game u playing as dark sider with big sword

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by remembermyhentai View Post
                    dead rising. okay in this game u playing as dark sider with big sword
                    well, you wrote answer in question. Its Dark Sider
                    next game is about man with crowbar xD

                    Comment


                    • its life half

                      Comment


                      • my game is about boy made with meat

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by remembermyhentai View Post
                          my game is about boy made with meat
                          its Super Meat Boy <3

                          in this game you are writer and you are with your wife on vacation when all things are going wrong

                          Comment


                          • Wake up Alan you obosralsya
                            its game about the girl with two swords she fighting against evil and the game starts with "X-..."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by remembermyhentai View Post
                              Wake up Alan you obosralsya
                              its game about the girl with two swords she fighting against evil and the game starts with "X-..."
                              X-Blades

                              in this game you cant trust anyone. It is multiplayer game, starts with "H"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X