Facebook group or website for the bigfat team forum

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would be also cool to see an bigfatteam facebook website or group maybe you get a bit more famous

• yeah already was thinking about it but who will make posts daily on facebook group

Comment

• i can do it for you

Comment

• I will trying

Comment

• Yay big fat Facebook group sounds great

Comment

• yeah i think i will try to host it for the big fat team <3

Comment

• I think we should encourage the group on facebook. Because it will encourage more people to comment and join the group.

Comment

• A bigfatteam group on facebook would be the best thing ever! lmk as soon as u make it

Comment

• yes i think i will do it next week we just need to see what kinda things we post there

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatCorki View Post
                    yeah already was thinking about it but who will make posts daily on facebook group

I can post stuff daily, I just need to be informed about announcements/content that needs to on there I guess

Comment

• we gonna finish our promo site first then will be back to facebook idea

Comment

• Yeah this will be so cool to get connected to this forum and get lots of things to know about.

Comment

• yeah it will be cool

Comment

• It's a really nice suggestion. I want the facebook group

Comment

• yeah i want it too

Comment

Working...
                              X