• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/5/2016

To,
    The Staff Team

Subject : Cannot use the CS:GO hack Properly

Respect Members,

My self Adirv, There is is some problem with the software for CS:GO hack recently ,

As far the process i have update my Net framework and the hack executes the program well i can see the menu and it is details,

Problem arises that point : I cannot use ESP, Aimbot or Trigger function , As Far i can only use Cross hair mod which i enjoyed with AWP,

I cannot use the activation key, And i am worried i am limited which i can barely utilized the full Functions

limited to 3 days trial Mode

My PC config : Dual Core G302/ 4gb ram / Win 7 64 bit / R5 230 2Gb / installed the requirements .Net Framework 6.5

Thanks& Regards,
    ViperGaming

• I have figured it out my mistake thank you it is that full screen mode ha to open 1st then the software

Comment

• well, propably i should make some kind of tutorial

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatCorki View Post
        well, propably i should make some kind of tutorial

Yeah, People often mistake as opening the the Vcom then CSGO Setting the Fullwindow Mode then they play they don't See the ESP and Wallhack Work, Just the Aim,

As mention in Beginner How to use

Originally posted by BigFatCorki View Post

Before pressing "Start Now!" do following:

Start CS:GO
        then go Options -> Video Settings

video settings

Switch Display Mode -> Fullscreen Windowed otherwise you'll not be able to see draws.

display mode

This done to be able stream CS:GO on twitch & have all draws invisible on stream

now we're done with Vcom Settings!

:

ALLOT PEOPLE MISS THIS POINT, A VIDEO WOULD HELP Here

Comment

Working...
        X