Hello, experiencing problem?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I highly enjoy the concept of your cheat, have used cheats undetected in FPS games before, and am interested in using it to begin streaming Counter-Strike. I have tried loading the cheat and then the game, as well as the game before the cheat, but all that is visible of the cheat is a rectangle that says "Aim Target: Body." Later in the match, the rectangle will become "Aim Target: Body | Trigger: False," yet the cheat doesn't appear to be working when I press tab. I've noticed while typing this, that pressing the "I" key changes "Body" to "Head," and I find this undesirable. This doesn't seem like the tab-menu cheat that's advertised on your webpage. I switched to Fullscreen Windowed, ran as Admin, updated my .NET Framework, tried loading them at different times, there is no settings in the main menu and pressing the Tab key in-game does not open any sort of menu or give me the opportunity to change any settings. I don't even notice any kind of aim bot happening, one tapping is not any easier with the "Head" setting selected, just as firing bursts with the "Body" setting selected does not make a difference. Tried it like 10 times with no results, getting frustrated...

• Update, figured out some of the hotkeys. Which is weird that no one mentioned X, V, and I as hot keys for Triggerbot, Aimbot, and Target Selection. That's the only way I am able to use the cheat currently, it feels a bit lacking and and the snap-to is a little obvious if you have "Head" selected. I've found if you just grab the head shot at the start of a spray it looks more natural, even though it uses up your mag. Anyone know how to get the Tab menu to appear? Or is that just a part of a future update or something
    Oh well, at least I got it working. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• i guess issue is that you havent switched video mode to fullscreen window mode.
      here is my tutorial from the scratch

Comment

Working...
      X